Sunday, June 14, 2015

Art Alli

My mom made this while I was at school one day.           Here is our family art gallery. IT LOOKS

                                                                                                                                                                glamorous! 

It is very artistic to me. I just found these pictures from a long time ago. When I saw these i was surprised that i haven't  put any of my art work on my blog and I was very surprised. Like, very. So thats why I put them on here. I've been reading Harry Potter and I'm getting flowing thoughts go through my brain. And am waiting for more. They will probably be pretty or interesting. You will probably like them or love them! I hope you like my ideas. And don't worry I will put more of my art on my blog!

1 comment: