Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Starts

Guess what today was? The last day of school.  It still seems like there's more days to get up brush teeth and all that stuff. But I'm getting ready to start the summer and have some fun. I'm so excited about taking ballet and tap lessons as soon as I know it it's going to be the beginning of the school year and starting third grade! And being finished with the third and second book of Harry Potter. I'm also ready to start waking up at 8:22 , 9:21,or 10:07 which was my usual wake up time in the summer.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the summer! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Love and miss you , Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a blog is a great idea, Alli. You will have a lot to write about and it will be fun to read at the end of the summer.
    Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha very funny but she really does sleep in to those times.
    gstandsforme

    ReplyDelete