Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cookie Gal's

Normally you would think if you lived with your grandma they would cook all the delicious cookies, cakes, and pastries. Or at least your mom. But no. Not in my family. No offence mom,but nobody really wants to eat oatmeal cookies now. We aren't pioneers. I bet pioneers wouldn't even eat oatmeal cookies, i mean. Right? Dad says all mom's food is good until our mom always wants to make OATMEAL COOKIES. 
Gracie and I always make professional cookies. Beautiful,chocolaty, delicious, warm cookies. Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating, but they are pretty good. At least better than my mom's 1500's cookies.

And that smiley face up there made of the cookies stands for the look on our parents face when they want us to make the cookies for them, which is everytime we make cookies.  
But just to tell you the truth they really just ask us to make the cookies they have no face.
You always want things. And one of the things you usually want (if you're a human) is treats. And when I want a treat I follow my dad until he goes into the pantry, and then of course he will always steal a treat. And when he finally notices me I raise my eyebrows, up, and down, and up, and down, and put my hand out. And yes I get some of the treat. And that's the way it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment