Monday, January 15, 2018

... Chapter 4 ...

I finished "Me and my Folks" as long as it took to find out about it. It was the same with "A Lost Party" but, I finished it even faster. I took a break and then started the next one. By the end of the night I only had two books left to read. The other books were amazing. But they were all sad. Each character longs for a friend. Sometimes they already have one but then they loose it.

The two I had left were a "Tale of Truth" and "Ellie Helen my Imaginary Friend". 

I stared at the cover of "Ellie Helen my Imaginary Friend" The name seemed familiar. Then it hit me....
Dear Junior Writers,
As you know Kiki Micks is not part of the deal anyomore
As you also know Arron Baker will be taking her place
Arron Baker and his friend Ellie Helen will be joining our program tonight
(If you choose these authors you will get to meet both or the individuals)
Send your author choose in before March 15th, 2015
Thank you for your consideration
 Signed,
The small Writing Association
Ellie Helen was to accompany Arron Baker for the writing program. But if she was not real how would someone meet her? I figured the only way to find out was to read the book.
I HAVE TO FIND OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment