Wednesday, January 17, 2018

... Chapter 6 ...

"Sweets wake up!" my mother usually never wakes me up on weekends. "Breaking news Honey." I sat up not knowing what I was about to learn. "Apparently, according to The small Writing Association, Ellie Helen was very badly injured. A surgery will be held in Aguast. They are not sure if she will make it to your interview." 
"I haven't even decided who I am going to interview yet, mom. I'm struggling though. Kenzie's awesome Gracie Winters is awesome Georgia Jake is amazing and Arron Baker is interesting. His books are really awesome. I just can't decide."
"Well I wont decide for you Devin. I bet you would have a great time with any of them."
But I knew her words were not true. If I picked the wrong one I wouldn't have a good time. I can't win twice in a row and this would be the only chance to meet with one of my favorite authors. I would never forgive myself if I picked the wrong one. 

It was already January 10th. I was getting really close to my deadline. So, I decided to do a little digging to find more about My remaining 4 authors.
By the end I crossed Gracie off the list. Then I made one very important wish.

Please be the right one
Whoever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment