Sunday, January 14, 2018

... Chapter 3 ...

I was on my  laptop looking up Arron Baker when suddenly my phone lit up once again.
Dear Junior Writers,
As you know Kiki Micks is not part of the deal anyomore
As you also know Arron Baker will be taking her place
Arron Baker and his friend Ellie Helen will be joining our program tonight
(If you choose these authors you will get to meet both or the individuals)
Send your author choose in before March 15th, 2015
Thank you for your consideration
 Signed,
The small Writing Association

Once I finished reading the message I decided I wanted to send in my choose early so no one else got eliminated.
My deadline would be January 15th exactly 2 months from the actual deadline.
I knew research would take a bit long, so I got back to reading. As it says, Arron Baker is the author of When I Was a Girl, Me and Her, Mother and I, A Lost Party, Doesn't it Feel Grey?, Miss Mandy is My Best Friend, Ellie Helen my Imaginary Friend, When I was Loved, Me and My Folks,and a Tale of Truth.
How have I not read any of these books? I have read encyclopedias and dictionary's but never any of these 10 books. 
Well great now I have to read 10 books before January 15th. That's not going to be hard at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment