Monday, January 15, 2018

... Chapter 5 ...

At 9:45 I finally decided that I have read enough books. My eyes were falling drearily and my arms didn't want to grip Arron's book anymore.
All I found throughout the book was that Ellie Helen was the main character(Norra's)neighbor. She would stare through Ellie Helen's window at her bulletin board filled with pictures of girls hand in hand arms on each other smiling. She wished her wall could be like that. But it wasn't the pictures she longed for she wanted more than anything to be friends with Ellie. 
But this sounded like a fictional book. Why would he write about a real person with a fake main character? Arron sounded interesting. Before I fell asleep I added Arron to the list. Next I crossed off Emily Carson writer of "Why am I Reading This?" 
Then I whispered, "This needs to be the best moment of my life, Devin, choose correctly." Then I drifted off to sleep. Not ready for what I would find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment